Physical Therapy is considered an essential critical workforce in managing musculoskeletal conditions by the US Department of Homeland Security. As such Peak is continuing to remain open to serve our patients and community and help take some of the burden and pressure of treatment off of primary care physicians and orthopedic surgeons. We are very sensitive to your health and well-being, and continue to follow all CDC guidelines for cleaning, safety and risk management.
We will be adding in hours for patients who may feel at risk, but still need to attend therapy, where we will limit the number of people (staff and patients) in the clinic at that time to minimize contact and interaction even more stringently. We will be personally contacting patients who fall into that category, but if we don’t and you have concerns, please talk with us and we will work to fully accommodate your needs.
Adding to the below information. We were operational all last week, and have been following not only state guidelines, but also national PT association ones. That includes the same info as below, and we are using rooms and spreading tables apart to maintain safe interaction distances with patients in clinic at the same time. We will be open next week.
To all Peak Physical Therapy patients! Just letting everyone know, we are still open! PT falls under one of the “allowed to stay open” businesses during the “social distancing.” We are currently doing the following to make sure we all stay healthy:
- Each morning all staff has temperature checked
- All patients entering the Evergreen Health Pavilion also has temperature checked (at front or in PT office.) This is Evergreen Hospitals policy as a fever > 100 degrees is a strong indicator of illness
- We are asking patients to come alone, or if a minor, just one parent (no siblings)
- If you have any symptoms of illness please call
- We are cleaning/disinfecting all surfaces routinely throughout the day
- Practicing good hygiene/hand washing
Hopefully we can get through all this together, and for now you can continue to attend your PT appts! Please call if any questions!